You’ve worked hard to build your business and now it’s growing—you have more employees and more customers. That also means you likely have a growing tax burden and more legal risk. Have you planned accordingly for the structure of your business? The right business entity will allow you to keep more of your income through proper taxation and also avoid legal issues that could threaten your assets. Click here to read about the five common mistakes made by small business owners when forming their business entities.
- IRS Guidance on Small Business Accounting Methods Changes Due to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Resources to Help Business Owners Understand the Tax Cut & Jobs Act
- Check Your Withholdings to Avoid Tax Surprises
- IRS Summerizes “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for 2017
- Federal Judge Blocks New OT Protection Rule