You’ve worked hard to build your business and now it’s growing—you have more employees and more customers. That also means you likely have a growing tax burden and more legal risk. Have you planned accordingly for the structure of your business? The right business entity will allow you to keep more of your income through proper taxation and also avoid legal issues that could threaten your assets. Click here to read about the five common mistakes made by small business owners when forming their business entities.
- U.S. SBA: Business Expo for Veterans
- SCORE Eastern CT To Host Free Webinar: “Website Planning 101: Take Your First Step to Website Success!”
- SCORE Eastern Connecticut Presents: “Fundamentals for Starting Your Business”
- SCORE Southeastern CT to Host Free Webinar on “Small Business Loans: Issues and Options”
- EIDL Key Points for Borrowers