SECTER, Chamber of Commerce Eastern Connecticut and the Business Councile of Fairfield County are hosting a free event at the Mystic Aquarium on September 27, 2016 from 6:30-8:30 pm. This event is for small and diversity suppliers in Connecticut and will focus on a new initiative that may help suppliers bid on opportunities from some of the U.S.’s largest firms- IBM, Pitney Bowes, AT&T, UIL, DuPont, Pfzier and over 30 others. Come hear from the experts and network with other suppliers and buyers. Do not miss out! Click here to register for this free event.
- U.S. SBA: Business Expo for Veterans
- SCORE Eastern CT To Host Free Webinar: “Website Planning 101: Take Your First Step to Website Success!”
- SCORE Eastern Connecticut Presents: “Fundamentals for Starting Your Business”
- SCORE Southeastern CT to Host Free Webinar on “Small Business Loans: Issues and Options”
- EIDL Key Points for Borrowers