SECTER, Chamber of Commerce Eastern Connecticut and the Business Councile of Fairfield County are hosting a free event at the Mystic Aquarium on September 27, 2016 from 6:30-8:30 pm. This event is for small and diversity suppliers in Connecticut and will focus on a new initiative that may help suppliers bid on opportunities from some of the U.S.’s largest firms- IBM, Pitney Bowes, AT&T, UIL, DuPont, Pfzier and over 30 others. Come hear from the experts and network with other suppliers and buyers. Do not miss out! Click here to register for this free event.
- IRS Guidance on Small Business Accounting Methods Changes Due to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Resources to Help Business Owners Understand the Tax Cut & Jobs Act
- Check Your Withholdings to Avoid Tax Surprises
- IRS Summerizes “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for 2017
- Federal Judge Blocks New OT Protection Rule