A federal judge has delayed implementation of a new U.S. Department of Labor rule to expand overtime protections to millions of workers. U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant of the Eastern District of Texas deciced Tuesday that a rule put forward under the Obama adminstration to extend mandatory overtime pay to more that 4 million workers is unlawful. Click here to read the full story.
- Resources to Assist Small Businesses and Non-profits During the Covid19 Pandemic
- IRS Guidance on Small Business Accounting Methods Changes Due to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Resources to Help Business Owners Understand the Tax Cut & Jobs Act
- Check Your Withholdings to Avoid Tax Surprises
- IRS Summerizes “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for 2017