A federal judge has delayed implementation of a new U.S. Department of Labor rule to expand overtime protections to millions of workers. U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant of the Eastern District of Texas deciced Tuesday that a rule put forward under the Obama adminstration to extend mandatory overtime pay to more that 4 million workers is unlawful. Click here to read the full story.
- U.S. SBA: Business Expo for Veterans
- SCORE Eastern CT To Host Free Webinar: “Website Planning 101: Take Your First Step to Website Success!”
- SCORE Eastern Connecticut Presents: “Fundamentals for Starting Your Business”
- SCORE Southeastern CT to Host Free Webinar on “Small Business Loans: Issues and Options”
- EIDL Key Points for Borrowers