The Internal Revenue Service has published a summarized “Dirty Dozen” list of tax scams. The list highlights the various tax scams taxpayers may encounter throughout the year, but especially now during tax season. The IRS is working hard to protect taxpayers from having their personal information stolen or worst yet scammed out of their money. Click here for the complete list.
- U.S. SBA: Business Expo for Veterans
- SCORE Eastern CT To Host Free Webinar: “Website Planning 101: Take Your First Step to Website Success!”
- SCORE Eastern Connecticut Presents: “Fundamentals for Starting Your Business”
- SCORE Southeastern CT to Host Free Webinar on “Small Business Loans: Issues and Options”
- EIDL Key Points for Borrowers