The Internal Revenue Service has published a summarized “Dirty Dozen” list of tax scams. The list highlights the various tax scams taxpayers may encounter throughout the year, but especially now during tax season. The IRS is working hard to protect taxpayers from having their personal information stolen or worst yet scammed out of their money. Click here for the complete list.
- IRS Guidance on Small Business Accounting Methods Changes Due to Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Resources to Help Business Owners Understand the Tax Cut & Jobs Act
- Check Your Withholdings to Avoid Tax Surprises
- IRS Summerizes “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for 2017
- Federal Judge Blocks New OT Protection Rule